The source code is available at gitlab free of charge upon request. Access to the code repository is restricted, so in order to get the code, please complete the following steps:
\(note\): reCAPTCHA could be blocked by your Internet service provider (ISP).
2. Read and accept the EMTO license¶
Full license can be found on the License page. Below is a human-readable summary:
- NO WARRANTY: We are not responsible for any damage, defect or loss incurred as a result of operating the software.
- Only non-commercial use allowed.
- CANNOT redistribute source-code or its executable binaries.
- Can modify source-code but CANNOT redistribute modifications (derivative works, include its executable binaries).
- Parts of the software are provided under separate licenses, as follows:
3. Send the following information by email to EMTO@mse.kth.se:¶
- purpose for using EMTO-CPA code=” “
- your gitlab username=
Please use your email address in your affiliation.
Please do not only use simple words like “learn”, “study”, “academic” … to describe your purpose
You will then be granted access to the source code’s gitlab repository.
4. Download EMTO:¶
\(note\): For now the code is only send by email, you will be granted access to user-issue repository for reporting problem. The response-time could be long (only on our free time). Thank you for your understanding!